VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,does anybody live near to vansport in penzants that could pick up a tailgate glass for me then i could
collect it from you
thanks bud

·
Super Moderator
9,210 Posts
If anyone can get it to okehampton next week I can bring it back to Kent for youT:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
I can pick it up this week & take it to Okehampton on Friday morning if that helps T: Would be early Friday though as I need to be in Chawleigh at 9am & gotta scoot up country after that ;)

Chris :ILU:

·
Super Moderator
9,210 Posts
No the van's not fixed but if you want the screen it coming back in a vauxhall:( Friday 29th? could meet you on the okehampton junction of the a30 in the bp garage if ok at 9AM :D

·
Super Moderator
9,210 Posts
I can pick it up this week & take it to Okehampton on Friday morning if that helps T: Would be early Friday though as I need to be in Chawleigh at 9am & gotta scoot up country after that ;)

Chris :ILU:
Read the post :* before 8 am is okI:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
I can only do this Friday bud, the 21st ;) Shout if any good T:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
if its any good and your headin this way i can get it off you thi8s friday if your any where near bristol?? and then can hold on to it til bud can sort it
I'm stopping off in Failand on the way up so definately an option if it's any good 4 bud the spud T:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
OK bud.....I'm hoping 2 be in Failand about 11.30am. I'll wait 2 see what the crack is, then pm ya 4 ya mobile & I can let ya know when I'm 30 miles away if that helps T: Could meet u at Gordano if it's easier ;)

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Just spoken 2 Ian @ Vansport. No worries on collecting it, my only worry is that it's not wrapped in any way :eek:

Ya may wanna have a word & see if they can protect in in some way 4 ya coz I drive like a maniac Rasp::D

·
Super Moderator
9,210 Posts
I drive back home to kent on the 28th/29th so could still pick it up on the way back from Bristol? or somewhere near thereT:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts