VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, im new to the forum and im picking a t4 up tomorow its s w reg 19td.

hoping that dent on the wing will knock out

need a new sliding door as it has a great dent in it:eek:

this last pic is of the sill, its got quite a large dint in :eek: anyone know if i would be able to knock it out :confused:

This was my last project, ran out of things to do on it so i thought i would get a t4 to keep me busy :ILU:

Cheers all ash.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hello, im new to the forum and im picking a t4 up tomorow its s w reg 19td.

hoping that dent on the wing will knock out

need a new sliding door as it has a great dent in it:eek:

this last pic is of the sill, its got quite a large dint in :eek: anyone know if i would be able to knock it out :confused:

This was my last project, ran out of things to do on it so i thought i would get a t4 to keep me busy :ILU:

Cheers all ash.
hi mate ya new van will come up real good i reckon,,if the wing wont knock out you can get them easy enough but make sure its a bolt on wing & not a weld on,,the sill i would use a slide hammer,,drill a series of holes then use the screw attachment & gently slide away once it feels somewhat flat/level grind the edges/lips from the drilled holes down/smooth with a flap disc on the grinder mig the holes you"ve drilled grind them down too & a nice smear of filler ;),,thats how i would tackle it mate,,paint code can be found on the plastic fuse box cover near/above the throttle pedal,,my van is a red ish colour known as paprika red LK3A & you can get it in spray can form from auto paint suppliers perfect colour match T: its not the **** thin off the shelf stuff from the auto factors its proper auto paint T:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts