VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having had a great chat to lwbsteve yesterday re my audio requirements, momentum is building for my install into a rat T4 I have.

I have a few ideas rattling around in the old brain but would love to see some pics of installs in other vans. Doesn't have to be your own of course, the crazier the better.

If you have anything you can offer to the build please let me know. I want to create a kind of sponsored look to it with people names, stickers etc.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
got some freakin lush arch builds going in mine soon that i have been workin on with kelly from audiosport. he also does door pockets that point the speakers more up than down like the velle pockets. T:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I saw your other post......... can't wait to see some pics!!! Could be just what the old bus could do with :cool:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Piccys of the rat T4 please.
Chin Chin Soupy.
This was it a little while ago. Got a great number plate for it and got hold of some rare Projekt Zwo 18" rims that are being refurbed at the moment! Outside needs to be more ratted but interior is going to be mint, mint, mint! Beige leather all the way...... van runs spot on and is pretty low miles too.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
got some freakin lush arch builds going in mine soon that i have been workin on with kelly from audiosport. he also does door pockets that point the speakers more up than down like the velle pockets. T:

Would the arch builds be able to incorporate storage, rather than speakers? T:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Would the arch builds be able to incorporate storage, rather than speakers? T:
that is something that was thought about for sure. you could have a sub one side and a storage the other or just storage both sides. these will be a great edition with or with out speakers. T:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to start a seperate thread on this build but just won these on ebay for a steal.

I'm hoping they are more beige than they look and will prob look into re-colouring the piping.

Armrests too, flat runners. I won all 7. I'll get 'em in somehow but should be pretty straight forward.

Beige???? I know! but came across the install pictured below and although the sub boxes are just bare mdf I had a vision of beige/black trimmed boxes to match seats. I don't know, it'll all come together in the end!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I need to start a seperate thread on this build but just won these on ebay for a steal.

Armrests too, flat runners. I won all 7. I'll get 'em in somehow but should be pretty straight forward.

How many seats does one man need to own??!! LOL:

Think Woody would be tempted by a pair of those in the green machine........... T:

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
james you lucky sod
was looking for something along those for my own van I:
are the fronts captains with swivels T:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
james you lucky sod
was looking for something along those for my own van I:
are the fronts captains with swivels T:

No, don't think they're already on swivels.

Yeah, WHERE ARE THE PICS!!! LOL:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picked these up now and YES, front's swivel 180 degrees, result.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These seats just keep getting better and better - bolt holes exactly same width apart as original seat mounts.
Table on rear of seats with pockets too.......... can't wait to get these fitted.. pics to follow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts