VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of piccies to share:D

19" Range Rover SuperSport wheels with 255/40/19 khumo ecsta sport xl tyres for those who want to know what size;)

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Ajay.
Taken outside a customers house in poor light with my 2 mp phone camera.
Will take some better ones soon:cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looking nice JayT:

how far have you got the vmaxx sat down all the way?
Still got about 30mm to go but van has materials and stuff in her most of the time.

I have some black LED indicators but unsure of what they would look like, what do you reckon??

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Here matey nat looks well smart av got nem same wheels coming on my van wen it arrives at the end of the month! Considering lowering my ride hieght too ..... but may have to wait cos need a few other more essential necessities pmsl .... Yes it was a close call between Curtains for inside , seat covers , Oh and insurance pmsl ... or coilovers ? Hmm Need for insurance swayed me till payday lmao .......... Work finks av been abducted by aliens .... as av offered to work every Weekend til April ... After nat the bike comes bk on the road so may hav split loyalties but Hey ... he who doth do Overtime doth hath loadsa toys on his Van .... Holburn Chptr 12 Palm .. 2 Appndx 3/4 ...
A:
:ILU:​

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jesus mate,:eek: where do you come from?

Never heard that language before.

Must be those aliens, been given you lessons.:D

On a serious note, good luck with your van when you get it and post some piccies.

U na itt maks sence duuuuude!!!

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
U
Here matey nat looks well smart av got nem same wheels coming on my van wen it arrives at the end of the month! Considering lowering my ride hieght too ..... but may have to wait cos need a few other more essential necessities pmsl .... Yes it was a close call between Curtains for inside , seat covers , Oh and insurance pmsl ... or coilovers ? Hmm Need for insurance swayed me till payday lmao .......... Work finks av been abducted by aliens .... as av offered to work every Weekend til April ... After nat the bike comes bk on the road so may hav split loyalties but Hey ... he who doth do Overtime doth hath loadsa toys on his Van .... Holburn Chptr 12 Palm .. 2 Appndx 3/4 ...
A:
:ILU:​
I nearly wet myself reading that LOL:

Jay vans looking very cool mate,hope your not responsable for
crazy paving mate Rasp:

·
Registered
193 Posts
I do not understand how mine will not go as low as everyone else...

Are you wound right down in these pictures...??

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do not understand how mine will not go as low as everyone else...

Are you wound right down in these pictures...??

Easy. Fill her with 20 sheets of plasterboard and 10 bags of plaster plus tools plus rubbish........simples!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm lovin this van Jay. I thought I had the cleanest builders van till I saw this baby. Worth every penny mateT:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts