VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im in a dilemma,my t4 is sold and goes away in next 2 days what do i build now? love the t4s and know them inside out and fancy doing another but iv 2 small problems, 1. i told the wife i would build a nice electric pink van next time so she can drive it and be proud of it,understanding what goes into this and what you get back out it blah blah blah (u know the score guys most ladies dont understand),the only problem there is im not keen on driving around in something thats in ur face pink,even the interior will be re trimmed in black and pink leather so i cant hide behind the windows and pretend its another colour. 2 i have a lwb t5 parked in my drive which i picked up cheap at auction last week,fancy the modern look but kinda goes against the grain as im a t4 man. what do i do???? anyone fancy a t5? i can get out of this if i sell the van and use the old too busy to build a van line haha

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
well im in a dilemma,my t4 is sold and goes away in next 2 days what do i build now? love the t4s and know them inside out and fancy doing another but iv 2 small problems, 1. i told the wife i would build a nice electric pink van next time so she can drive it and be proud of it,understanding what goes into this and what you get back out it blah blah blah (u know the score guys most ladies dont understand),the only problem there is im not keen on driving around in something thats in ur face pink,even the interior will be re trimmed in black and pink leather so i cant hide behind the windows and pretend its another colour. 2 i have a lwb t5 parked in my drive which i picked up cheap at auction last week,fancy the modern look but kinda goes against the grain as im a t4 man. what do i do???? anyone fancy a t5? i can get out of this if i sell the van and use the old too busy to build a van line haha
how much,what spec.what miles,what service history and what year *<:)>

is it the t4 that you was in a busfreeze thats gone ! it was nice that for a t4 I:

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
think funkyduds have had a pink t5 forsale for what seems like eternity,think that says it all to me,

when i think of pink only Jordan springs too mind..............................and she need shooting in the head :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
think funkyduds have had a pink t5 forsale for what seems like eternity,think that says it all to me,

when i think of pink only Jordan springs too mind..............................and she need shooting in the head :D

I'm with you on that one Gary. You'd have to be a good shot though to miss her T**TS!

Wouldn't build a pink one myself, you'll never sell it and you don't want to be accused of having to sit down for a wee do ya LOL:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha good post guys pink it isnt then, yeah chap the red t4 from bus freeze goes away sometime next couple of days,thanks for the kind comment,time for something else but not sure what yet. t5 is a lwb t30 164k in white,body has a few bashes and needs a full respray,will come with a full mot and price would be £3300,cheapest one iv seen or heard of and a nice blank canvas. engine is a 1.9 104 tdi and starts and runs perfect. Not sure what to build now,have to do the lwb 02 t4 for paul at blackpool breeze,its nearly ready for the bodyshop and should end up there next week and i badly need a van for summer holidays and shows so i have until july...better get off the computer and get moving haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts