VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Does anyone know where I can get a PIONEER 8400BT + fitting in North Yorks ? Idealy Scarborough,York, Teesside areas.

Many Thanks
Andy

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I will second this, pretty easy job, quad lock to ISO adapter required then pick up the key in signal from fuse box below ashtray (look for upspex post detailing which wire)

Only thing that lets it down is the bezel, sticks out too far for my liking, going to see if I can find a better cradle and trim to make it look a bit more factory, oh and if it's sunny you can pretty much forget seeing anything on the screen. Other than that it's a nice unit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Only thing that lets it down is the bezel, sticks out too far for my liking, going to see if I can find a better cradle and trim to make it look a bit more factory, oh and if it's sunny you can pretty much forget seeing anything on the screen. Other than that it's a nice unit.[/QUOTE]

I would agree mine is fitted and im loving it, but sticks out too far for my liking.....

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Only thing that lets it down is the bezel, sticks out too far for my liking, going to see if I can find a better cradle and trim to make it look a bit more factory, oh and if it's sunny you can pretty much forget seeing anything on the screen. Other than that it's a nice unit.
I would agree mine is fitted and im loving it, but sticks out too far for my liking.....[/QUOTE]

Yeah its a shame really, awesome unit, does everything i want but the bezel is poor, i am sure there must be something available that will make it fit better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts