VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pioneer AVH-X3600DAB. Excellent condition.

£230 ONO.

I fitted this stereo to my van, but then decided that I wanted something with sat nav so removed it without ever driving with it in place. It worked perfectly and the DAB and Bluetooth both worked flawlessly.

The sound quality is excellent.

It is basically in "as new" condition. The cage tabs aren't even bent in and there are no scratches or scrapes.

I will throw in the reversing camera that I bought but never installed. It's one that replaces the number plate light. I will also include an adaptor that should allow you to plug straight in to your stereo lead on your T5. It will also work on other cars fitted with ISO stereo connections.

You will need to install a DAB antenna. I got one from eBay for about a tenner and it took five minutes to fit.

It will come packed in the original box, with all the leads etc. that it came with.

The only thing to note is that the bezel is a very tight fit in the dash, which looks great but is a sod to remove, and so the clips have snapped off when removing it. That doesn't mean it won't stay in place, it's such a good fit that the clips are entirely surplus to requirement, but didn't want someone to receive it and complain that the clips are broken. A new one can be had from eBay for less than a fiver, but I'd say it's not necessary.

This really is a great stereo, and I'm crying letting it go for half what it cost me, but it's been living in its box for nearly a year so has to go to someone who will get some use from it. I promise you won't be disappointed!
If you want more pics etc. please ask.

A few pictures here of the actual stereo. You can see it is unmarked.

Full spec on the Pioneer site at the link below. This stereo really is a great bit of kit!

http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/archive/AVH-X3600DAB/page.html

Postage will be extra (£19.28 posted RMSD 48, fully insured.) Tracking number will be emailed as soon as cleared funds are in my account. Payment by bank transfer preferred but happy to take Paypal if it makes you feel safer. Please let me know how you want to pay if you are making an offer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.