VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale due to an upgrade, my Pioneer AVIC9110BT. Price is £200ono. Collection welcome from Halifax.

As you can see from the pics, its a VAG fit model so fits perfectly into a T5.1, mk5+ Golf, mk2 Octavia etc without any unsightly fascias etc.

These are the features of the unit: http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-avic-f9110bt-b-stock_p-24796.htm

In summary, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, CD, Radio, rear camera socket, SD card slot etc.

Comes boxed with all cables needed to fit including GPS antenna, microphone and loom for allowing use with a MFSW. Perfect condition and 100% functional.

Pioneer AVIC9110 by DaveyBoyWonder, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is mate, yes. Will be coming out the van today so will be ready to send Monday if you want.

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there
Is the unit still for sale?
I have a 2013 T5 for assume its a straight fit?
Does it have a Ipod/iphone connection?

Regards
Stuart

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Stuart.
Its provisionally sold to m_goat but I'll let you know if it falls through.

In response to your questions though, yes it'd be a straight fit into a 2013 and yes it does have an iPod/iPhone (not the latest firewire (?) version - the old wider connecter) cable that allows you to control your iPod through the stereo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you reply to my messages please. Getting a bit frustrated that i Havnt recieved it yet when you said i would get it by the latest tuesday. You have my number. Please call me.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PM'ing you now with the tracking number. Just checked and it looks like they've attempted to deliver yesterday and have advised to collect from the depot???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yep i collected it today from my local post office. Thanks very much, weekends a treat! got a galaxy s4 phone. Trying to figure outa way to play music via bluetooth but i don't think it can be done? World's a treat though. I need to moumt the microphone and usb cable somewhere though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts