VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted the plastic wheel arches. Not sure about the look of them but thinking of going more off roader
Cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
He might mean the external Arches as he mentioned the off road look! Iv seen them on Ebay, I had some on my old T4 there really good! made of ally! not plastic' They screw on i created a seal behind them with windscreen seal to stop them rotting the original Arches. I been thinking about it too! for my T5. PS i like the interior ones be nice to know were they came from? Mine are hammered.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those interior ones are good but no the exterior arches similar to mk2 gti etc. They are genuine vw the white van on the accessories catalogue has them fitted. Cheers

·
Registered
379 Posts

Yeah i have, the back ones dont fit very well though, had to use a hot air gun to mould them properly to the body work, also dont use the supplied PU adheasive and tape, its rubbish and they fall off, had to re do mine with tigerseal.

Look nice though.

·
Registered
379 Posts
PS they are Identical to the ones vanstyle sell. Bought first set from van style, lost two of them, bought a replacement set from VW and they are definately 100% the same, same box, same instructions, same stickers, same price etc...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts