VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to think of something different for my roof lining. then it hit me, literally when I broke to hard and it flew off of the rear seat... My skateboard.

By my estimations I will need apx 25 Decks!! Which would be much I deniros to buy new. But then thought maybe a plea on the ole forum might drum up some donations of damaged, broken or unwanted old decks. I will cover postage.

What do peeps think?

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,415 Posts
I've been holding on to some for the very same reason. But we're moving house soon so time to declutter. PM your address and I'll get them in the mail. Must have about 5/6decks. T:

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How are you gonna get them to fix on the roof what with the kick on the boards? What about route out the shape of boards on a sheet of ply and then sticker bomb each individual shape, maybe distress each one make it look more used.

Matt
You can either keep the kick, soak, or strip route it out to something more mangeable, mount otherway up... Lots of options that's the beauty of these vans and this forum, you just gotta get the stuff and give it a go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts