VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ive only recently joined this forum and have found it very helpful im new to t4s but have had dubs for 35 years so far from new !! I would like to warn you all not to buy anything on ebay from ( veedubautosleepers ) as I have been well and truly ripped of this guy is selling vans advertised as all duty has been paid on his vans, DUTY HAS NOT BEEN PAID ON HIS VEHICLES, as I found out and I am 1400.00 pound lighter in the wallet, he claims duty has been paid and will show paperwork saying it has BEEN PAID, his paperwork is false ,I was also hit £425.00 because he had,nt informed customs of its arrival (NOVA) notice of vehicle arrival and had to pay late notice fee. please be aware of this seller, since I bought van from him ,he changed his ebay name to veedubautosleepers, please be aware I would not like this to happen to any one else, thanks for reading this.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
I'd say speak to eBay.....and as long as you followed ebays rules then I'm sure they should be able to help....but unfortunately if the transaction was outside of eBay your stuffed.....but I'm sorry to hear a fellow dubbers woes:ILU:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi thanks for your replies ,I done the deal outside of ebay unfortunately, just wanted to warn others really ,thanks again

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
How can his paper work be false ? Are you talking about the v5 ? If so forget eBay and get on to the police and revenue and customs ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts