VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The battery light in my 02 VR6 Eurovan is staying on and the alternator is not charging the battery. Having read all the posts on here I was a bit stumped but then on further investigation I found that on opening the little fuse box in front of the battery I discovered a short in there, see pics;

[/IMG]

Has anyone had a similar problem and how did you resolve it?
Also can one of you nice people post me a photo of the inside of your battery fuse box so I can see what it's supposed to look like ?

Thanks,

Kenny.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The battery light in my 02 VR6 Eurovan is staying on and the alternator is not charging the battery. Having read all the posts on here I was a bit stumped but then on further investigation I found that on opening the little fuse box in front of the battery I discovered a short in there, see pics;

[/IMG]

Has anyone had a similar problem and how did you resolve it?
Also can one of you nice people post me a photo of the inside of your battery fuse box so I can see what it's supposed to look like ?

Thanks,

Kenny.
Had this problem on mine, put new fuse box in, fixed it for a couple of years then went again. This time rewired it to a mega fuse mounted on the inside of the wing, had no problems since

1 - 2 of 2 Posts