VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is just a suggestion to members of the forum who thread and post in the engine section.
Can we all please when asking for advice about thier engine or related problems state what engine they have as far too many times i will read a thread and not have a clue what engine they have and find it difficult to advise because the advise is different for all the different engines found in the T4!

Can we have a sticky on this thread please jimbo?A:A:A:
i just fitted 1.9 tdi alh engine new turbo recon cly/head everting was fine started her up run on tickover till warm then reved it up an it went crazy full revs red line switched it off didnt had to cut battery terminal still ran at full revs for a minute neva came across this problem before need help any ideas what caused this doin my brain in daveyjay all help will be appreciated :*

·
Registered
36 Posts
hi guys ive got a mk3 golf tdi 1z engine that im going to use in my t4 but before i remove it i want to sort the running problem out, right on idle its up and down and at 70mph/80mph it has a slight judder(no smoke) like its running out of juice:confused: ive pluged it on my scanner but no codes found any ideas? could this be the start of fuel pump failure? if i cant sort it its going to the scrappy:(

·
Registered
264 Posts
afternoon all new to the forum just bought a 98 long nose velle i have owned it about 10 weeks now done a few bits lowered it 85mm bonnet bra 18s fatboy black bars curtains on way from germany and its in the paint shop as we speak T: but it only has the 2.4 d engine:( can anyone tell me where to get the 102tdi engine fitted even better supplied and fitted or should i go for the tdi conversion for mine not sure and could do with some advice struggling to upload pics will try again later thanks cranny

·
Registered
128 Posts
Its on injector no3 the one wire coming out of it, i got a second hand one from a scrappy sadly I had to buy a complete engine !! but it was cheaper than a new one !!!!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.