VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. Now I have a shiney new computer and an MP3 player for down the allotment, how do I get toooones from one to t'other? ? ?:confused:

Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Title says it all. Now I have a shiney new computer and an MP3 player for down the allotment, how do I get toooones from one to t'other? ? ?:confused:

Google 'turn youtube music into mp3 file' and you will be even more confused....LOL:LOL:

It's a bit hit and miss but does work, well so they tell me...I:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
all music/video files from youtube, sound cloud etc. can be downloaded for offline listening from:

http://offliberty.com/

simply paste in the url of the music or video you want.:D

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
firstly download a torrent manager like utorrent and install
then go to pirate bay or kick ass torrent and type in song or movie you want a dvd is normally 700mb and bluray 1.5gb+ anything less will be poor quality music normally all good quality, read the comments which people post to say weather its a good download etc then click download torrent.
you torrent manager will start to download the file, when its completed it will be saved normally in downloads or desktop for you to watch/listen or drag to mp3 player.
then if you have burning software you can burn the dvd /song to disk if required.

a useful addition is peer guardian or peer block or similar software its frees to install and gives extra protection online when downloading ,and if your paranoid about downloading iilegaly use a vpn to hide you downloads/surfing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts