VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered who thought that vw should leave chrome for the bathroom taps and saucepans and not put any on the next sportline they get their lucky paws on to build. Its just a personal preference but i know the yanky gangsters like to have blingy 22's on their range rovers and oldsmobiles but not on our lovely matt black styled gti vans. You can get chromed door handles and number plate surrounds galore off ebay its pure halfords driven madness.. please somebody with expendable income(not like me) black them sidebars.. your looking like the fall guy with those fake chrome exhaust lookalike pipes.:ILU:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes my dad had a ford granada in 1982 that had chome handles and mirrors, but he also had a choclate brown vinyl roof and leather jacket with a lining of an old pirates map.LOL:Like i said only a matter of preference, the yanks have their own thing going on, im just saying us brits are more reserved. Like a chrome door handled an mirrored golf r32.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My 2008 sportline only has the sidebars, front grill and tailgate protection strip chromed. That'll do me, I dont want to put anything else chrome on it cause its a pain keeping it shiny....I've also got a 63 split with plenty of chrome and if you dont keep it looking clean, it'll look sh!te....not sure about being matt though, I still like the black looking shiny, but its all down to personal taste I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts