VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to a company called Plyline UK (Blackburn) http://www.plylineuk.co.uk/

they patteren cut me a floor for my T4 from some ply I took them as I wanted a non standered finish

I paid for this service £10 an this was just to the lad who did it not the comapny as the boss said sort the lad out

it took em maybe 5-10 mins to do it an that was because they needed to change the program as I didn't want the tie down holes cut out so they had to rejig the lap top.

they were in a word 'great'

great service, good atittude would happily go back, they even made me a cup of tea T:

they normaly do a full fitting service etc but said to pop down with my ply to get it cut

another van liners in bolton wanted to charge me £42 for the service. which I thought was quite steep, I recon £15-£20 for the hassel is fair.

B

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kind of a bump

well I needed my walls today, so off I went back to this company that supplied me both my walls for £60 in the end.

If I ever need anymore stuff I will surely go back to them, as once again they impressed me with thier helpfullness and quality of work.

B

1 - 2 of 2 Posts