VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Ply templates West midlands? needed

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  funkymonkey85 
#1 ·
I'm sorry for the question to be asked again but I've spent a good amount of time looking for this answer to find wicked tintz to be the only guy to sell the kit individually but he has no delivery and collection for me is a 8+ hour drive in total.

So as suggested folks, I'm after the T5 templates to start the converting process.

I did use the paper method to which I messed up transferring it to the ply :(

so if anyone nearby has some templates I could draw around that would be fab T: or if someone could post me the two big rear templates that would be great :).

The rest of the van I should be ok as I've got the original panels.

I Have seen ebay's kits (aprox £150) and as I only need mainly the two rears I don't see the point paying silly money when for £20 two sheets of ply will sort me out :/

I don't mind paying for a copy of the templates if anyone has them. I have the ply and a marker :)

monkey :ILU:

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh to update on this post I now have all the original panels now if anyone in the area needs to copy them even the large rear panel that hangs above the wheel arch feel free to take a copy :) just bring your ply and a pencil. Saves 2nd guessing were the holes are and adjusting the wood :)

monkey
:ILU:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.