VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Bit late in getting the pics up but just want to put in a good word for the fella that recently sprayed my van. Terry at Colebrook Customz, (07929164349), a genuine honest and helpfull guy looking for work by recommendation.

Really pleased with the work he did and thought it very good service and value for money, removed windscreen doors and bonnet, fitted front splitter, rear spoiler and coded the bumpers. He would have coded the mirrors aswell but I didn't want them done. All paintwork was properly prepped and sprayed all through the door shuts.

Price was £1500 for any colour I wanted, I chose Mazda Galaxy Grey as per the below pics.

Highly recommended by me. T:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Looks very nice mate, and for a very good price too! It'll be interesting to see if it passes the test of time (not saying it won't, just that most resprays look nice when they first get done, it's what they look like 2 years on that's the real test!)

Love the colour too, I considered grey when having mine done.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, completely understand what your saying about the test of time. Can't foresee a problem but you never know. I am sure if i went back with any issues he would put them right. T:

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
cheers mate, completely understand what your saying about the test of time. Can't foresee a problem but you never know. I am sure if i went back with any issues he would put them right. T:
i would agree with you, i have meet this guy also and would recommend him.a:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks the business mate! gotta love that, I had your bonnet bra off ya a few months back: your van already looked v sound..... now the doggies doodars! A:

·
Registered
188 Posts
nice colour, well at least you didnt take it to a well known one in valley road hey..!!T:

will keep an eye out for ya

·
Registered
728 Posts
is that the one in by the burnt out garage? Or somewhere else in Colebrook? I know of Colebrook transporters in by the matchroom

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers gents :ILU:

He's based in one of the industrial units directly behind the garage that burned down, (but now rebuilt). Go in through the gate at the end of the sales lot and it goes through to a bunch of units i never knew existed before. You can also access it from the end of the road that goes alongside Chaplins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts