VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Sorry lads, but I'm going to cut to the chase. Just as it's impossible to have a grown up discussion on politics without either of you calling everyone you don't agree with a Nazi, so it's impossible to discuss anything remotely topical without you claiming that anyone you disagree with is a pedophile. You both have a clear political agenda which is to smear everyone that disagrees with you with nothing short of libelous statements.

If you're so sure everyone else is a kiddy fiddler, why is it you've been so silent on the Rochdale abuse scandal? As I recall, this was abuse on an almost industrial scale carried out over a considerable period of time with the full knowledge of the Labour council who decided for reasons best known to themselves that it was best to let things lie rather than inflame racial tensions. To summarise: Better to let foreigners F**k vulnerable children than upset the political apple cart. Sorry if I come across a bit off message in this one, but I'm certain I speak for the majority when I say B011ox to political correctness. We should be jailing these b****s faster than we can build cells to put them up in.

Anyway: Back to the main point. If you think it's preferable to investigate historical crimes that by definition, cannot be brought to a successful conclusion as opposed to investigating current crimes that can, you've pretty much confirmed my suspicions.

You've lost the plot.

I sincerely hope that neither of you has the misfortune to be burgled or have your vans broken into. If you do, I look forward to helping the police with your inquiries 40 years from now.

Good night.
al dont waste your breath on spanners and lachlan no matter what the story it always comes back to thatcher and the tories, they are so up their own its painful lol.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
You love to protect these scum don't you Al,

no body condones child abuse so grow up you losers it is possible to make a valid point without spurting that

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Sorry lads, but I'm going to cut to the chase. Just as it's impossible to have a grown up discussion on politics without either of you calling everyone you don't agree with a Nazi, so it's impossible to discuss anything remotely topical without you claiming that anyone you disagree with is a pedophile. You both have a clear political agenda which is to smear everyone that disagrees with you with nothing short of libelous statements.

If you're so sure everyone else is a kiddy fiddler, why is it you've been so silent on the Rochdale abuse scandal? As I recall, this was abuse on an almost industrial scale carried out over a considerable period of time with the full knowledge of the Labour council who decided for reasons best known to themselves that it was best to let things lie rather than inflame racial tensions. To summarise: Better to let foreigners F**k vulnerable children than upset the political apple cart. Sorry if I come across a bit off message in this one, but I'm certain I speak for the majority when I say B011ox to political correctness. We should be jailing these b****s faster than we can build cells to put them up in.

Anyway: Back to the main point. If you think it's preferable to investigate historical crimes that by definition, cannot be brought to a successful conclusion as opposed to investigating current crimes that can, you've pretty much confirmed my suspicions.

You've lost the plot.

I sincerely hope that neither of you has the misfortune to be burgled or have your vans broken into. If you do, I look forward to helping the police with your inquiries 40 years from now.

Good night.
Firstly, you didn't answer the question of who's money it is, you know the tired statement of 'wasted money" you roll out at every opportunity.
Secondly, historical crimes ? A crime is a crime whether commited ten minutes or ten years ago which was tmy point re war crimes.
Finally I worked in child protection for years and your flippant attitude towards crimes against children is very sad.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
simple sack all the labour pcso and put that money back into proper policing
The thing is PCSO's do all the stuff that PC's dont have time (or want) to do. Also, if you got rid of them all you still would be left with a massive amount of money to find to cover the cuts.

·
Super Moderator
5,339 Posts
Yeah... its a shame that people so quick to bash the police are also the same quick people to call when they want something..
Very true. so much of it fuelled by the media as well. When was the last time you can remember the media printing or reporting in anything pro police. I can think of incidents in the last in the last 18 months where officers have been stabbed, or given a good kicking yet the media are not interested, yet an officer makes one comment or someone with an iPhone records 20 seconds of an incident that has been going on for the last 20 minutes and the media will jump all over it making out the police to look bad.
With Theresa May bringing policing to its knees there will be interesting times ahead. People need to remember they voted this government in so in the next 5 years they will be getting less and less of a service due to more and more cuts.

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
no body condones child abuse so grow up you losers it is possible to make a valid point without spurting that
But you support people that do, you know all about abuse though don't you kunty Karlos. I wouldn't waste my time attempting to debate with you, you lack the intelligence
At least All Surrey can put forward a decent argument, albeit misguided.

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Completely different argument. War criminals are still being prosecuted from crimes committed during WW2 and rightly so. Wasting time and money on an investigation that will never be brought to a successful conclusion is another thing completely. If we follow your logic, the police would be investigating the circumstances surrounding the stabbing of Julias Ceasar or trying to work out who Jack the Ripper was. Interesting stuff, but not a good use of public money.

My point is that money spent investigating a crime where the accused is dead could be much better spent on bringing living criminals to court.
If they investigated them when they were alive it would've saved investigating when they are dead.:*

The point is ... People like Ted Heath, Leon Brittan, Ciril Smith and numerous others, were well known and protected by the likes of Thatcher and others within the establishment. That is why they need to investigate, so that hopefully it can't happen again.
Just like Rochdale, were everyone was "scared" of being accused a racist and the police couldn't care less and thought the "children" somehow "brought it on themselves", we need to learn lessons so that it never happens again.

I don't really care if it's a Tory, Labour, Liberal, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, or budist, if they are paedophiles then they should be stopped and not protected by anyone. Doesn't matter if it was yesterday or 50 years ago, we need to stamp out abuse, especially institutional state protected abuse.
Even you must agree with that

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
If they investigated them when they were alive it would've saved investigating when they are dead.:*

The point is ... People like Ted Heath, Leon Brittan, Ciril Smith and numerous others, were well known and protected by the likes of Thatcher and others within the establishment. That is why they need to investigate, so that hopefully it can't happen again.
Just like Rochdale, were everyone was "scared" of being accused a racist and the police couldn't care less and thought the "children" somehow "brought it on themselves", we need to learn lessons so that it never happens again.

I don't really care if it's a Tory, Labour, Liberal, Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, or budist, if they are paedophiles then they should be stopped and not protected by anyone. Doesn't matter if it was yesterday or 50 years ago, we need to stamp out abuse, especially institutional state protected abuse.
Absolutely agreed on everything you've said. Which was my point about historical allegations in the first place. I'm not saying they shouldn't be investigated, but at the last count (As of last night's news) seven police forces are investigating claims about Ted Heath. Heath was a prime minister who had 2 assassination attempts made against him. As a result he was followed everywhere by special branch bodyguards, probably as far as the toilet door. His boat was a racing yacht that was always crewed, so he would have needed a lot of accomplices to get away with sha99ing kids and dumping them overboard as has been alleged. Even assuming the allegations have some basis, the chances of any new evidence coming to light are so slim as to be pointless considering the fact that he's already dead. In the meantime, people are getting away with appalling crimes because the police are too busy on stuff that will probably amount to very little. If we sort out today's problems today, we will have less historical problems to deal with tomorrow.

Short of employing an army of officers dedicated to historical cases and spending an absolute fortune investigating rumours, I don't really see another option.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Firstly, you didn't answer the question of who's money it is, you know the tired statement of 'wasted money" you roll out at every opportunity.
Secondly, historical crimes ? A crime is a crime whether commited ten minutes or ten years ago which was tmy point re war crimes.
Finally I worked in child protection for years and your flippant attitude towards crimes against children is very sad.
It's not flippant at all, it's practical. Money is limited whether we like it or not. We're not talking about 10 years, we're talking about 40 years, which is still recent as far as the victims are concerned, but late enough for the perpetrators to have died.

If I were to put a figure on it, I'd say the investigations are 40 years too late. Assuming we spend today's limited resources on 40 year old crimes, it's fair to assume that today's crimes will be investigated in about 40 years time.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
But you support people that do, you know all about abuse though don't you kunty Karlos. I wouldn't waste my time attempting to debate with you, you lack the intelligence
At least All Surrey can put forward a decent argument, albeit misguided.
Thank you for your misguided compliment, I shall continue in my attempts at guiding you back to the correct path. :D

·
Registered
3,836 Posts

in most cases these cases where investigated in the 80's etc and not enough evidence was found, i have no doubt that if the police had dirt at the time they would of done all they could of to bring down a tory government, these people could of gone to the newspapers who would have had a field day with it too, could it actually be that there was nothing in it at the time, so police dropped the case and that the above are Still innocent till Proved guilty.

·
Super Moderator
5,339 Posts
Would like to see some of them do a week of shifts with the police front line and see how stretched they are and the abuse they receive.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.