VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something completely diffrent.
Visualise this.......Blonde smiley lady,... very athletic.....big breasts........
After a short whileafter my wife overtook me today along the dual carrigeway,( i wasnt in me T5)
Me and the boys approached the turn off ,and saw that she had been pulled over by an unmarked
ford focus.
She has an a6 avant in black, very tinted windows, and illegal plates.
she wasnt hanging around, and he said he clocked her at 95, which she probably was...
He said he expected a male to step out due to her manor of driving, and asked her if she was in a hurry???
After a friendly chat , he said goodbye, and told her to drive carefully.
I doubt that would happen to me in the same situation.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Something completely diffrent.
Visualise this.......Blonde smiley lady,... very athletic.....big breasts........
After a short whileafter my wife overtook me today along the dual carrigeway,( i wasnt in me T5)
Me and the boys approached the turn off ,and saw that she had been pulled over by an unmarked
ford focus.
She has an a6 avant in black, very tinted windows, and illegal plates.
she wasnt hanging around, and he said he clocked her at 95, which she probably was...
He said he expected a male to step out due to her manor of driving, and asked her if she was in a hurry???
After a friendly chat , he said goodbye, and told her to drive carefully.
I doubt that would happen to me in the same situation.
Interesting

Not so long ago after a weekend away a couple of cars loads of mates were on our way home in the middle of the night, one of the lads driving one of the cars is a well known professional sportsman and was ahead of us on the road.

Our car spotted some blue lights and sure enough they had pulled our mate, we asked him later how it went and he said they clocked him doing 100 (I`ve been to court for less) but they just spoke to him, checked his details and then let him go

Its definately who you are.........

·
Registered
203 Posts
In my mates defence he is a decent, humble, likeable lad with a good attitude and it was the middle of the night with empty roads and good driving conditions, but then again it was a perfect summers evening with very little traffic on a good motorway when I was pulled for doing less and subsequently sent to court..............I:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
well some times it does work

a good few years ago me and a gang of mate's had been pick'd up from our local town by 1 of the lads girl (a very pretty blond with big bangers) on the way home she was stopped, as the car was coming to a halt she said to "its OK I'll just sort this out" as she unbuttoned another button on her blouse and wound the window down the next voice we heard was the cop!! "and you can put them away love" she said as she leant into the car, another blonde absolute stunner but in police uniform!!!

3 points and a £60 fine later she dropped us all off still laughing:D

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
It's all about the attitude, it's how you speak to them, if you're nice to them then you'll get treated well.

There's always the odd copper who's got an attitude or short man syndrome and no matter how nice you are, you'll never win.

If look at Chris Rock on You Tube and "how not to get your ass kicked by the Police" there's a few clues in there for you.

Enjoy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts