VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, please does anyone know who could supply a black front wind-deflector that fits to the bodywork and runs across the top of the front windscreen just below the pop-top seal. There is one that looks really neat like the multi-rail but any contact info. at all would be really helpful. :confused: Here's hoping. With thanks, Claire

·
Registered
76 Posts
Anyone who sells Reimo roofs should be able to supply one its a standard spare for them, can't remember where i got mine from but it was about £20 posted.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Merry Monk and Nic, will look into it today and hopefully come up with one. Cheers, Claire:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very surprised to hear that! Any idea what I would ask for? Thanks. Claire

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deflector ordered from Concept Multi-Car, very prompt, £19.00, arrived this morning. Hoping to fit this weekend weather permitting, looks the job.
VW had no idea what I was on about when I tried them!
Thanks very much for the info. Claire A:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No wind issues, we easily fitted front wind deflector (it comes with double-sided tape), it looks really neat, only cost £19.00 and stops the slight buffeting noise we had at 60 - 70 mph. Will def. have some pics on here soon as using for two week holiday in August. Thanks to all for the advice. ClaireA:

·
aka, cmp260
423 Posts
No wind issues, we easily fitted front wind deflector (it comes with double-sided tape), it looks really neat, only cost £19.00 and stops the slight buffeting noise we had at 60 - 70 mph. Will def. have some pics on here soon as using for two week holiday in August. Thanks to all for the advice. ClaireA:
HI Claire

what brand poptop do you have? I definitely dont want wind noise when I install mine.
ta

1 - 10 of 10 Posts