VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here managed to swap the PoP ToP roof on their van once it’s been converted. Ive had my van a few years now and the roof while functional is rather dated (and heavy as) also has never really sat flush even after trying to adjust it.

I’ve seen a few and wondering if you could just remove and swap with another model?
obviously got the frame in already but I don’t think that affects the roof part too much???

cheers for any help or answer . 👍🤘

·
Registered
225 Posts
Has anyone here managed to swap the PoP ToP roof on their van once it’s been converted. Ive had my van a few years now and the roof while functional is rather dated (and heavy as) also has never really sat flush even after trying to adjust it.

I’ve seen a few and wondering if you could just remove and swap with another model?
obviously got the frame in already but I don’t think that affects the roof part too much???

cheers for any help or answer . 👍🤘
I am gonna jump in this as my PT on my T4 could do with the roof replacing so if anyone has done this let us know please.
Enjoy the sun ☀ folks

·
Registered
394 Posts
I think it'd depend on whether the new pop top roof and strengthening frame needs a bigger or smaller hole - bigger hole = fine. smaller hole = problem.

of course you could always just change the shell and/or canvas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts