VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, can anyone recommend somewhere that does the above, saw on eBay a place in Preston that looks good! However, have seen a few threads on here stating not the best service, any details/recommendations/prices etc. Of a good place in the north west greatly welcome.
Jay

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Jay, it all depends on what you're gonna use the van for, I've noticed that yours is SWB, you might feel that the austops rear hinged roof is a bit restrictive in height at the rear, but if you are not tall people James at Custom Campers does a cracking job, he will be doing mine shortly. Well done for spotting the rogues gallery in Preston, believe what you have read and I need say no more. I was looking at some conversions done by a company in Skelmersdale and the owners were really pleased with what was delivered, but I think they use a poptops version, you may want to have a look at them. Good luck and spend some more time weighing up the options.

Geoff

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Toby, saw you was busy again at Tatton Park, keep up the good work mateT:
And just to make it clear, T4life is nothing to do with the dodgy outfit in Preston

1 - 6 of 6 Posts