VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been trying to fit a poptop for a customer from a company that sell them on fleebay (not austops wish it were)
the diagrams are rubbish and the safety bars rattle as they dont fit
i am having to take the kit to a local company to be reshaped
the roof is a riemo copy and is of high standard its strange that the fitting kit is so bad
anyone had the same problems?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no rear hinged and 1500quid exc delivery
the new coldfish roof for t4s is only 1450 better quality but not in production until feb they are so good we are going to stock them
this has been very expensive for my customer and feel for him,i did advise a austop roof as they are great having visited christopher at t4customcampers he was so helpful ...great fella
but these were to expensive but now with all the problems turns out he could of waited for a coldfish or austop roof

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Was about to order a T4 poptop from a North East manufacturer who sells for that price on ebay. If it is the same they looked decent when I went to have a look, but i didn't take much notice of the fixings. What is the issue with them? and what is the Coldfish one, that's not one I've heared about or looked into. Cheers for any info before I part with my cash

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the coldfish t4 poptop is out end of feb like the one you looked at but with a space for a skylight and better fitting frame
the other on ebay that im fitting at the moment does have a good roof section but rubbish instructions and metalwork that doesnt fit i will update you tomorrow when i try again

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vwelevation.co.uk are the stockists for coldfish t4 roofs but as i said no pictures yet end of feb they will be added
as they are doing t3 westy ones at the moment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts