VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was round at my mates this morning & whilst having a brew n chat realised that I'd stored a set of teledials in his garage ages ago & complely forgotten about them.

Now I've been home had a sleep & got up again I have this crazy idea they may look sweet on the van.

What you all reckon or would they fall to pieces with the weight of a T4, I'm really quite liking the idea now, will try a photochop over the next couple of days :confused:

·
Registered
416 Posts
You must be pleased about that mate. Wish I had a set of wheels like those in a mates garage. You can be sure they will be stronger than most replica style wheels that everyone seem to run on.
Get them on and put some pics up....good luck T:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Teledials would be a ok mate weight wise, you need to check the offset as the et23 are going to poke out.. If there 16" even better

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
15s, as said I'll need to go back round and get the et, exact size & pick a tyre size, then try to work it all out. The van is lowered so I'm hoping it'll not look to stupid.

Now to go use gogle to try to get my head round working out the offset

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
ive just been searching all the old threads looking for a pic,there was a pic a while back of a black ultra low van with yellow porsche rims but i cant find it,maybe someone else will remember

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quick question, in working out the et & adapters etc, I take it I add the width of the spacer to the et of the wheel or do I subtract it? Then pick the adapter that will get me closest to the magic 35 to 38 figure that's standard?

I'm thinking a nice set of 205/65 tyres to help fill the arches T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts