VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Firstly chaps im trying to gather intrest in some parts i have coming up soon as most of it i have'nt got a clue as to what its worth and would rather sell on here than on ebay so if you could help me out with pricing it would be much appreiciated

ok so first, Genuine Porsche turbo wheels 18" fronts are 8" wide(225/35/18) and the rears are 10" wide(265/35/18).the is one centre cap missing and slight rubbing on one of the fronts.there are 3 pirelli p-zero fitted and one michelin pilot fitted and look to have decent tread but will confirm mm depth tomorrow.
also included with the wheels are some engineer machined hub/spacers that bolt to the hub with all bolts supplied..................................
would like to do a trade on these for some 18" wheels e.g bbs style/audi etc as the porsche wheels are way too nice for a work van so cash either way would be nice -
guide price- £600 with adapter hubs

working tow bar that needs removing- £75

·
Registered
13 Posts
Also interested in the table if it doesn't go to bulletsaints who has first dibs. Fairly local so could collect as well if this makes it easier for you. A pic would be great if you get chance.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Firstly thanks for your interest :)

If I'm honest I would prefer collection as it saves time and I have no packaging .
If anyone would like me to text a pic please pm me your name and mobile no'
Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
seats

would you be interested a seat swap i have a double front seat with 3 point belt and single drivers on bases always had seat covers on so in top condition:ILU:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
the finger is a size guage,its my little finger!!:D i realise there not the best pics and the bed mattress cover ha sbeen removed and washed !!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a box with a load of wires in!! power inverter,2 massive batteries,cables and relays,240v plugs and 12v plugs,all used to power the tv's and ice

passenger seat hardly any wear T:

driver seat control button area where rips are :( very comfy seat tho

damage to left side drivers boulster

JVC dvd touchscreen double din stereo.very slight peel on bottom left trim for some reason but not affecting the usability of it

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still got these so will swap/px for something less bling,17's/18's or maybe even 16's.......try
Me :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts