VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I think that is a Great site too i have been down there 3 times this year the last time it was for 3 weeks last month had a great time with the family and friends LOL:
Back down that way next month for one last weekend with my 13 year old son and a mate.
WE also have a booking for next year T:
Hope you have a great T:time wish i was going Rasp:

I always drive down in the night and have a sleep in there car park when i get there :ILU:

·
Registered
105 Posts
JEALOUST:T:T:T:T:

As above, if you drive overnight stop in the carpark or if you can't make it that far there's a great layby at Fivelanes (5 miles past Launceston) on the A30, away from the raod, toilets and usually a bacon sarnie van.

Have a great holiday, let us know how you get on.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O.M.G. This place is great. The facilities (Loo's etc) are like something in a 4* Holtel. Lisa well pleased with my choice so lots of brownie points for me. Thanks to everyone who advised me to get down here..

Weather a bit overcast today but hopefully things will improve. Pics to come.

Guy

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Porthbeach Disaster..

Having finally made to Porthbeach (had to cancel last years trip due to house move) we set up camp at the Superb Porthbeach.

Looking forward to a great week in Cornwell, that was the plan. Manged to see Fistral Beach from the car park and the G.P. in Newquay.

Then had 6 hour drive home on Tuesday, followed by 2 days in Hospital!!!! No trip to Vanfest either......

Vansurf is next, hopefully I'll be fit by then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts