VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these on my van, been out about 3 or 4 months and are in perfect condition, however looking at the other t4's at shows and out and about, i think that i prefer 17" alloys. Now, would i be mad to sell/swap these alloys or are they classed as decent alloys, should i keep them or would i get decent money/sway to buy or get a set of 17's with tyres.....opinions please.

·
Registered
128 Posts
We're thinking of going the other way.

Have 18s and considering going as small as 15.
Got a flat yesterday and would probably need to change all tyres within 6 - 12 months so considering a wheel / tyre deal.

Where did you get your Vipers from?

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Well I'm biased as I have those and although they are not blingtastic they ride great with my Bilsteins and Eibachs, so would not swap even if do they look a bit small compared to all the big bling rimage :D

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We're thinking of going the other way.

Have 18s and considering going as small as 15.
Got a flat yesterday and would probably need to change all tyres within 6 - 12 months so considering a wheel / tyre deal.

Where did you get your Vipers from?
Thanks for the replies so far guys, still uncertain what to do, will see what else comes up, as for the above, they were off fleabay, not cheap mind but were worth it as they were brand new and vw boxed, so took the chance. I do like them but i kinda like the 17's more....:D

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Thanks for the replies so far guys, still uncertain what to do, will see what else comes up, as for the above, they were off fleabay, not cheap mind but were worth it as they were brand new and vw boxed, so took the chance. I do like them but i kinda like the 17's more....:D
Oh and don't forget the extra cost of those huge tyres I:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts