VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
My new acquisition.

It's a WV2 model, 2.5 102 engine, looks to be all factory fitted rear seats, half bulkhead and full bulkhead behind rear seats.

Just needs a good cleanup inside and some attention on the outside. Planning to keep it the same colour and just make it look a little nicer :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi all, I think this is a great idea so here we go. Already taken the lettering off and started to polish, dent and rust treatment next followed by valet and engine then wheels and tints.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi all, I think this is a great idea so here we go. Already taken the lettering off and started to polish, dent and rust treatment next followed by valet and engine then wheels and tints.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here are my pictures.

Just got the foil bubble wrap and the spray adhesive. Plywood next so plenty of Easter fun to be had.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here is our new van '03 Special X

Oil and filter service this week, then I will start on the nice bits, lower it, wind deflectors lights etc. It has been fitted with removable seating in the back since new, with a basic carpeting job, so that will need re-doing.

Long term, a removable bed and campbox. I will also give it a fresh coat of Tornado as there is a little surface rust on some arches and the nearside rear quarter had had a paint fix in the past, which is the wrong shade now.

Got to say I'm loving having a T4 again!!

T:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have not figured how to post pics of my van to this thread as it asks for a web address and I do not have one but have mananged to post pics to my profile :( sorry guys !

·
Registered
24 Posts

Rough outside spray job in black at night after few beers...also front seats were dumped and grey leather saab seats installed (now also refinished in black)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got my van last weekend, always wanted one but couldn't afford it. Then my mate gave me his, as he is a very good man & now living abroad!!! So far all I've done is T cut 2/3rds of it and patched exhaust.
It's already lined. It's in good nick mechanically, taxed till September & MOT'd till October.
I want to put seats in the back and Camper it, but have no budget so collecting as much as possible on Freecycle. It won't be the prettiest but as long as can take kids on adventures, I'll be happy. Plenty of inspiration at home as neighbours have T4 & T5. Also my mum has a T25.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The rat van- This is my first ever van and conversion project, bought last October 2014, its a 1998 T4 1.9 basic panel van, great colour, a few scabs here and there, a bit tatty inside, but came with some nice bits a bobs added on and tinted glass ready to fit and a spare set of alloys. I love it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi all
Newbie on here and just bought my first van, T4 1.9 SWB on a W plate. Not much SH but seems in good mechanical condition. New MOT. Going to convert it to camper over the next God nose how many years. Lol. Looking forward to picking all your brains for ideas and advice!!!

241 - 260 of 299 Posts