VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

Ok there it is, on 23rd October when i bought it. Its a 1998 with only 42k on the clock with full service history, I even got a full tank of diesel with it A:
This is the first vehicle I have ever modified and my very first van, since I took these pics I've had 18" rims fitted, and just sat thinking about all the rest... it's all a bit overwhelming isn't it?!?
Anyway, I can't wait to come to the first meet I can, so I'm modding asap ..... see you soon :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi everybody here's some pics of my 2.5D syncro, hope to be doing a camper conversion on it over the neext few months. Seen some great ideas on the forum

And the first job, remove the bulkhead

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just in case some of you haven't seen the thread "Lobby For Haynes Workshop Manual for T4" please see below and please add your name to the petition.

Re: Lobby for Haynes Manual

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK - thanks to Jimbo again for the info on setting up a petition - now it's down to as many of you as possible to add your names to the petition I've set up at:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/haynesmanualvwt4/?e

Once we have got a substantial amount of names I shall submit the petition to Haynes to see if we can persuade them to take a look at production of a manual in the very near future!

Please get signing and pass this on to as many people as possible.

Ian

41 - 60 of 299 Posts