VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well here she is, it's an 800 special on a P with 83k on the clock, bargain!

It is an ex private ambulance, translated that means it was a hearse (the previous occupants were dieing to get in it) :eek:

It's going to be my paddle wagon and I am going to attempt to fit out the back myself *gulp*. I have done a quite bit of restoration on Landrovers in the past but never fitted out a camper like this so it should be interesting to say the least.

A few piccies, what do ya think:

S

·
0 Posts
Finally got round to finding some pics of the van from the day I bought her... Looks a hell of a lot different now!!! But she was a standard 51 plate panel van, 1.9td.. Only 73k on the clock and paint was immaculate... Was a one owner, ex Anglian Water van with full service history... Chuffed to bits when i got her... :D

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
the day we got LEELA the van she is a 1.9 TD 800 very special in September 2008 :ILU:

spent all her life in London i intend to spend the rest of it down by the beach with the family :ILU:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well here she is, it's an 800 special on a P with 83k on the clock, bargain!

It is an ex private ambulance, translated that means it was a hearse (the previous occupants were dieing to get in it) :eek:

It's going to be my paddle wagon and I am going to attempt to fit out the back myself *gulp*. I have done a quite bit of restoration on Landrovers in the past but never fitted out a camper like this so it should be interesting to say the least.
What do ya think. Just a few bits and peices to finish and then fit the digital ICE equipment.
From then it is done and will be in enhance mode, (fit new leather front seats etc) :)
My first ever fit out of a van and it has been fun, fun, fun. Thanks for your help with knowledge up to nowA:

PS. anyone got any foam going spare for a mattress?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Folks, In order to assist the forum and for you to be able to be able to see how far your vans has progressed: please post up pictures of your van in it's original condition.

Give us an all round tour of the van in pictures: front, sides, rear.

It will give you something to look back on and help us produce guides and articles for the forum.
Here is our bus before any mods

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, these are the photos of my unmodified Velle as taken by the previous owner T:

Already fitted an awning

More mods to come

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello,

This is my first ever vehicle (and post here), 800 special, 70k on the clock, plumbers van came with free radiator. Still scares the sheet out of me after learning to drive in a Corsa...

Pic of me blocking the Y.H.A car park where I work after a good clean up. Looking forward to completely bodging up the interior myself. Since pic have had windows cut in. Still cleaning 10 years worth of dirt out from the inside!

·
Registered
133 Posts
hi guys well here is the beast as you can see been lovingly looked after by my builder LOL: definately seen better days but wont look like this for long

·
Registered
35 Posts
Here's my new baby (came with the alloys) pre mods.

Hopefully in a few months I'll have made some progress :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Meet Hula. 1999 2.5TDI SWB

Picked her up last week. 95k on clock, got lucky with the Audi 18" wheels...

Getting her resprayed in Fiat New Orleans Blue, inside stripped and relined. New quick release seats in back.

61 - 80 of 299 Posts