VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

As the forum' been a bit quite of late ....... particularly for us T4 owners ! I: I thought we'd have a bit of fun :D

Here's one of my fave's .........

Enjoy !

Oh, and don't forget to turn that volume up, if you've got half decent amplified speakers on your PC all the better T:

TURK

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
Seriously ? I ain't watching that. Felt like barfing as soon as my eyes fell upon some sort of monstrously vomit inducing Chris Martin chimpy wimpy f ecking monkey animation horror ! Hope you're pleased with yourself. That sickly Martin face is now imprinted on my mind M:M:M::blg:blg:blg

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
Read my post, the clue is in the title ! ........"Favourite music video" !!!

LKJ is hardly a music video is it ........ NOB !

............ the tune is rather good though !

TURK
No need to get all tetchy, felt slightly sorry for you coz no one else showed any interest in your tepid thread and this is how you repay me by calling me names
Hope you disovle in the cloud of acrid gas that flows from your flabby back passage.. :D

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you repay me by calling me names
Hope you disovle in the cloud of acrid gas that flows from your flabby back passage.. :D

Calling you names ! ............... LOL: I guess I'm not as good at it as you are ! God only knows what the lead singer of Coldplay ever did to you, so much animosity toward somebody ! somebody you probably don't even know ! Personally I'm not interested in your feelings toward others, this is not a 'hate' thread ........ it was supposed to be a little bit of light hearted fun.

If nobody responded to my thread it's probably because they don't have a favourite music video, or that they don't even care ! ......... so there's no need to feel sorry for me, as I'm not a lost cause. So if you have noting to say, don't say it.

BTW ...... how old are you ? 13 going on 12 !!!

Oh, and thanks for ruining my thread and turning into another of your baleful retorts !

TURK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts