VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had 10 days down on holiday in Cornwall. Everything was great up until the last day. just getting the dogs out of the back when this stupid dumbarse kid with a wolfhound on a flexilead about 2 mile long lets it lurch around the side and rear of the van to have a row with my staffie.
Realised afterwards that the lead has scratched the bumper to pieces. It wont come out with t-cut either. What are my options??
Its a colour coded met black bumper...
Ta, Paul

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
My wife reversed into something called " I did'nt see that"! in her a4 cabriolet which is also black and I got chips away to come round and £70 later all did and 95% perfect. Cheaper than a respray which someone quoted £150.
Many other firms like that on the market so have a look around. Good luck.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My wife reversed into something called " I did'nt see that"! in her a4 cabriolet which is also black and I got chips away to come round and £70 later all did and 95% perfect. Cheaper than a respray which someone quoted £150.
Many other firms like that on the market so have a look around. Good luck.
Thanks for that, I was wondering if there were people around that did that kind of thing, I know they do tiny dents, but thats a relief to find out....Well gutted though
Thanks, Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts