VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Scott at Premier wheels (if he's on here) for sorting me out with some new 20" diamond raptor wheels for the T5, load rated to 850kg per wheel T: also for the extra load tyres I:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Ash, will get some pics up over weekend, they due to arrive hopefully fri T:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
yes mate, nice people and very helpfull T:
I second that....really helpful and emailed me loads of photos of new wheels thay were getting in that week when I couldnt make up my mind on current stock.
In the end they managed to source a couple of sets of the wheels I had originally requested but they had been out of stock for a while. Cant fault them.T:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any pics of the wheels fitted? Thinking of going for these wheels :)
No mate not yet, wheels now being delivered next weds, i photo shop'd the wheels on to van, my avitar pic is with new wheels, will get some pics up as soon as fitted T:

·
Registered
1 Posts
i brought a set of alloy wheels of their ebay shop and the 2 wheels got bucckled whithen a month of purchase.... I would not recomment any one to purchase any wheels from them... i am waiting to hear from them if they will refund me.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i brought a set of alloy wheels of their ebay shop and the 2 wheels got bucckled whithen a month of purchase.... I would not recomment any one to purchase any wheels from them... i am waiting to hear from them if they will refund me.
hello and welcome to the forum.........

there are many factors to warped/buckled wheels, making comments like this as you opening line probably isnt the best way to go

1 - 16 of 16 Posts