VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What's people's thoughts on selling through eBay?? Was thinking of a 10 day auction with a starting price of 99p!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
What's people's thoughts on selling through eBay?? Was thinking of a 10 day auction with a starting price of 99p!!
If it makes a rubbish price, the buyer will be all over your van and nit pick to try and drive the bid price down even further. If it makes a decent price, the buyer will claim he was drunk/not home/taken over by aliens etc. so isn't responsible for the winning bid.

I wouldn't.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Not really qualified to answer your query but I would think as a drive away price your probably a little overpriced.

My reasoning behind this would be for the money you would be able to take the basic van and have a new conversion done for the same sort of money.

I guess if you give it a chance at the price then you can always drop later. T:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. May give the auction a miss!! The van only went online on Sunday so think its worth leaving till at least after the weekend before a price drop. Van conversion plus van cost just under 23k to do!! So I'm not being greedy but wanna at least make my money back!! A bit more over that would be a bonus!! Seems to be a waiting game and I'm not the most patient person!! Thanks again guys!! happy camping!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks for the replies. May give the auction a miss!! The van only went online on Sunday so think its worth leaving till at least after the weekend before a price drop. Van conversion plus van cost just under 23k to do!! So I'm not being greedy but wanna at least make my money back!! A bit more over that would be a bonus!! Seems to be a waiting game and I'm not the most patient person!! Thanks again guys!! happy camping!!
Good shout, think done for £23k is where most would be interested, as a driveway though you may get interest if they don't want the conversion hassle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts