VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi its just that I had a vw technician out to the van to replace a sensor to do with something else, the first question he asked me if van was chipped when I said no he said why not....?, he told me about these little boxes because if you need to unplug they are untraceable by vw, he said to spend around a £100.00 to get a good one, its just a fraction of the price of chipping what does everyone think.......? I:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hi its just that I had a vw technician out to the van to replace a sensor to do with something else, the first question he asked me if van was chipped when I said no he said why not....?, he told me about these little boxes because if you need to unplug they are untraceable by vw, he said to spend around a £100.00 to get a good one, its just a fraction of the price of chipping what does everyone think.......? I:
Not known anyone to have anything good to say about them. Remap all the way bud, you won't regret itT:

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
As said above, never heard anything g good about the add on tuning boxes. Custom remap all the way. T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts