VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Probably a dumb question

865 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  TheDumbOx 
#1 ·
So, I keep seeing references to 'swamper'. Is this just a hip way of saying utilitarian? At first I thought it kind of meant camouflaged, but now I'm not sure?

#2 ·
#3 ·
So able to go off road then? I like the tyres. Mine has been slightly lowered I think, and we are a bit anxious about height for when we go wild camping (if we can ever find anywhere isolated enough!).

#7 ·
That's bananas! It's like a tonka toy! I also love it. But in green.
Yep off road ish its still only 2wd not a 4 motion but fine for the woodland/costal car parks and lanes i end up in when i go out with mtb/kayak/etc and for the building dites i drive on for work
I only ever camp on proper sites or show grounds so dont have to worry about blending in
ours is just 2wd and we'll be wanting to go a bit off road for wild camping in some spots in the highlands. I'm hiding your photo of the kayak because the mister has been going on about getting one. I'm the biatch who controls his more fleeting urges!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.