VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just thought i would say hello as a new member ,i own a 2.5 TDI 102 and have had problems with total loss of the accelerator pedal. I had a new pedal fitted all seemed fine for a while and then the problem reoccured ,any help would be gratefully recieved, cheers Wob.

·
Registered
326 Posts
If you have lost your pedal, its probably under the carpet somewhere or fell into the doorstep recess or something. It must be there somewhere as it wont have fallen out the window as you would have seen it go. :D

Seriously though, did they say what was wrong last time you had it done? would be a good place place to start.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i have been struggling with similar prob,
changed the pedale worked for a few miles.
the wiring loom that goes from fuse board under to the right of steering wheel and across the engine to the ecu next to the battery i think to be the problem as it seens to be worn and shorts out causting intermittent electrical probs.
you may be able to just tape up the scuffed wires that are encases in a protective plastic over the top of the engine.
mine was prity bade and have ordered a new wiring loom and hopping will fix the issue.
some have mentioned changing break pedale sensor fixes it also 109 thingy in fuse board...
good luck its doing my nut in also good luck let us know how yo get on

1 - 3 of 3 Posts