VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks, on the look out for a t5, for the last month or so i have been unable to join the forum on my ipad.

this morning i managed to join the t4 forum through tappatalk on my android phone, but i cant seem to find anyway of switching to the t5 forum.

so i logged into the t4 forum on the ipad, no problems, then when i tried switching over to the t5 section i was not logged in/cant log in, go back to t4 section and im logged in!?

any ideas as its driving me mad!

thanks and hello!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,262 Posts
Im a little confused with what you are doing, you should be able to just log in and then navigate via the tabs near the top of the page. Are you view in enhance mode/mobile or normal view

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im a little confused with what you are doing, you should be able to just log in and then navigate via the tabs near the top of the page. Are you view in enhance mode/mobile or normal view
It’s working now thanks! No idea what what going on, but if I navigated away from the t4 forum it would log me out, i was/ am now using an iPad, just normal view I think, I can get asking some questions now. Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts