VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts

This is a for sale ad with a little difference - you get to choose the complete spec for this excellent base van.

It is 1999 T reg, 2.5tdi, tailgate, unmarked shiney Black from the factory, 2 Captain seats up front. The miles have just ticked over 100k with full history and is just having new cambelt done at the moment, along with any other components it needs as want it to be 100%.

I have windows for it ready to go in but what I really want is for someone to have a funky idea for it. We can paint, upholster, supply and fit all audio/tv etc, electrics, led's, carpetting, we fit AusTop roofs now, etc etc.

I'm thinking a 'media' bus (excellent install, flip tv, Playstation etc) with orange wheels, wing mirrors and seats!

If the idea floats your boat then get in touch.

A starting price of £5k with it colour coded, windows and fully lined and carpetted.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Front seats ...Nice to have 2 Captains. They are in good nick but would love to upholster them!

Here are some T5 seats we have just done ...

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know - it is becoming more and more painful too.

I can't get fuel now without getting into a bad mood.

Good luck fella - have a good day anyway whatever you are doing and chin up.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sorry but I wouldn't sell it as it is. 2.5's with relatively low miles and black don't come up too often so I will have to customise it to maximise the sale. I'd kick myself if I didn't. I may do my own thing with it, depends if someone jumps in or not.

I will find out more about that longnose over the weekend. I'm pretty sure it's a 888 Xpack.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
Oooh thats nice, shame I want longnose:( or do I:*
You dont want one if you want to do the spannering yourself, they are a nightmare with the fixed radiator and there is no room. Just my 2p's worth T:T:T:T:

Nice looking van BTW, i'm sure someone will be along shortly with some ££££ and some funky ideas T:T:T:T:

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
I'm sorry but I wouldn't sell it as it is. 2.5's with relatively low miles and black don't come up too often so I will have to customise it to maximise the sale. I'd kick myself if I didn't. I may do my own thing with it, depends if someone jumps in or not.

I will find out more about that longnose over the weekend. I'm pretty sure it's a 888 Xpack.
pm sent:D.......................

·
Registered
58 Posts
awesome van , i'd need it tohave at least 6 seats got loads of kids, and flip down monitor with playstation ,how much would that set me back?
Cheers Carl

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
T4Virgin - yeah that was a nice van too. It's changed hands since then and the owner is on here.

Carlo - you have pm.

·
Registered
496 Posts

This is a for sale ad with a little difference - you get to choose the complete spec for this excellent base van.

It is 1999 T reg, 2.5tdi, tailgate, unmarked shiney Black from the factory, 2 Captain seats up front. The miles have just ticked over 100k with full history and is just having new cambelt done at the moment, along with any other components it needs as want it to be 100%.

I have windows for it ready to go in but what I really want is for someone to have a funky idea for it. We can paint, upholster, supply and fit all audio/tv etc, electrics, led's, carpetting, we fit AusTop roofs now, etc etc.

I'm thinking a 'media' bus (excellent install, flip tv, Playstation etc) with orange wheels, wing mirrors and seats!

If the idea floats your boat then get in touch.

A starting price of £5k with it colour coded, windows and fully lined and carpetted.
love the wheels if you are going to change them how much for the ones that are on her now I:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, the wheels are staying on there for the time being but I will let you know if anything changes. T:

·
Registered
452 Posts

Hello mate just wondered if the van is still up for sale, or have I missed the boat like usual!

I'm really kinda interested in just they way I quoted you above, as I want to put my own stamp on the inside & was going to do what you're planning to the outside anyway. Colour coded, but not orange I think less is more & don't want to attract the wrong attention.

I want an origonal colour but different from white. She looks pretty cool the way she is now, the wheels are pretty tasty.

I can PM you if you want buddy,

Cheers,

G

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quick update on this van -

Cambelt and a few other bits are being done at the moment. I want it tip top 100% so it is taking a little bit longer.

As soon as it is finished, I will post again! Thanks for your interest so far.

I will reply to all pm's regarding the van this eve.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts