VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Projekt zwo headlights wanted.

329 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Johnny 5 
#1 ·
Looking for projekt zwo headlights for my short nose T4. Need them to be in good condition, fully working and U.K. MOT ready.
Pm me here please.
Many thanks ?

#2 ·
I have bought a set o projektzwo lights complete with trims/surrounds last month, even if the metal bases are in good nick just remember they are nearly 20 years old so adjusters might be seized or - as in my case- projector lights holding clips old and brittle. I had to machine new clips out o delrin/teflon but not got round to fit them to my van and no, i am not selling mine ! The point is youre asking a lot from lights of that vintage or you can wait a few more decades 'till Turk is done making his own version !

If interested i could get metal frames fully TIG welded in 4mm stainless steel made to replicate projektzwo headligts that someone could fit newer LED housings however the surrounds will need to be made on a 3D printer to match your ligths or you can buy them already made from a few german sites for eye watering prices !

Its not a cheap process but a very nische product with vans this old...

#3 ·
I have bought a set o projektzwo lights complete with trims/surrounds last month, even if the metal bases are in good nick just remember they are nearly 20 years old so adjusters might be seized or - as in my case- projector lights holding clips old and brittle. I had to machine new clips out o delrin/teflon but not got round to fit them to my van and no, i am not selling mine ! The point is youre asking a lot from lights of that vintage or you can wait a few more decades 'till Turk is done making his own version !

If interested i could get metal frames fully TIG welded in 4mm stainless steel made to replicate projektzwo headligts that someone could fit newer LED housings however the surrounds will need to be made on a 3D printer to match your ligths or you can buy them already made from a few german sites for eye watering prices !

Its not a cheap process but a very nische product with vans this old...
Thats great, thanks you for your reply.

Give me a shout when you’ve made a set of copy of your projekt zwo headlights that are up and running and that will pass a U.K. mot test.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.