VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Nice quick sale lumoxs, and nice lights they are too well done dude
Gutted about your bus though fella :ILU:

honest opinions please and sorry to hijack... (I've only done this because youre lights are sold mate) If its a problem, just say and ill remove everything, no worries!
But what are your honest thoughts about these lights I have pictured. I was wondering if it was worth bulk buying on them ???
From my understanding these are made by DEPO so they will be a good quality fitA:

honest thoughts Please

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
you have pm:cool:
I don't really want to discuss a price on lumoxs for sale thread that wouldnt be right
but if you like them please state here or contact me via pm.
If there is enough interest i will get some ordered in the bulk buy section. T:

Sorry again Lumoxs T:

Buster

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
i have for sale a set of projekt zwo headlights!!

in good condition..... selling due to me needing a new van :(
.... and there was me thinking I was given 1st dibs on them via PM back in January- oh well, thats life I guess :( , no stress.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice quick sale lumoxs, and nice lights they are too well done dude
Gutted about your bus though fella :ILU:

honest opinions please and sorry to hijack... (I've only done this because youre lights are sold mate) If its a problem, just say and ill remove everything, no worries!
But what are your honest thoughts about these lights I have pictured. I was wondering if it was worth bulk buying on them ???
From my understanding these are made by DEPO so they will be a good quality fitA:

honest thoughts Please
You want an honest opinion there god dame UGLY!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Lumoxs,a general enquiry,do you still have the door cards please?,because i'm in need of the 2 plastic tabs that sit on top of the drivers side,under the window frame,at each end of the card,VW don't make them now,can ya help?,Pete.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
You want an honest opinion there god dame UGLY!
Yep, i agree... they aint going to be to everyones tatse but i think they are actually alright, certainly not the worst ive seen!
But if you're like me and you have an old bus with bad lights.............. ;)

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Yep, i agree... they aint going to be to everyones tatse but i think they are actually alright, certainly not the worst ive seen!
But if you're like me and you have an old bus with bad lights.............. ;)
These lights wont improve vision.. You will need a upgrade loom to acheive that..
I dont like these chrome ones but the black ones with led indicators are quite swish T:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
These lights wont improve vision.. You will need a upgrade loom to acheive that..
I dont like these chrome ones but the black ones with led indicators are quite swish T:
Yeh i know that dude, the kit is about £30 aint it ?
Also Kieran, this is one of five style i can get hold of cheaply :ILU: Black/l.e.d ones are also available :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts