VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 180 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Thanks jimbo for setting this up and Grahamg, festa is the name above the door. I change the keggs and put out the empties while the other half takes the orders and pours :D we can have a get together here, post pictures and general local chit chat. Were also open 24hr T:

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Im a binge drinker so ill have a top shelf pleaseT:

Then when im totally rat faced and finish puking ive known ive had a great time.

Then i'll start overT:

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
I saw some pictures yesterday of kevblokeys van after a big lorry stoved in his back doors. Looks expensive :( don't know if the old boy is suffering..anyone know :*

·
Registered
141 Posts
I saw some pictures yesterday of kevblokeys van after a big lorry stoved in his back doors. Looks expensive :( don't know if the old boy is suffering..anyone know :*
Careful Festa, that nearly sounds like sympathy!

Thanks for your concern though, yes indeed, an Iranian in a 7.5 tonner did take objection to my sticker collection and decided to take it out, the Green Goddess is in for evaluation but all should be good, currently at that stage where my people talk to their people who talk to my people who then ask me if I know what's happening! Unlikely anything is going to postively happen this year alas.

I'm sure we've all been there.

Anyway, drinks! Can I have a pint to nurse and occasionally weep into, please barkeep?

Kev

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
He is still alive and looks to be enjoying the courtesy Car - A Toyota Hil-lux..... T:
That better can see what you said now :D

·
Super Moderator
9,083 Posts
Careful Festa, that nearly sounds like sympathy!

Thanks for your concern though, yes indeed, an Iranian in a 7.5 tonner did take objection to my sticker collection and decided to take it out, the Green Goddess is in for evaluation but all should be good, currently at that stage where my people talk to their people who talk to my people who then ask me if I know what's happening! Unlikely anything is going to postively happen this year alas.

I'm sure we've all been there.

Anyway, drinks! Can I have a pint to nurse and occasionally weep into, please barkeep?

Kev
Hope your ok as there's NHS can repair you bit hope the van is fixable. I suppose it could have been wporse with a bigger lorry. Do you think he was trying to read the sticker collection :) how do you camp in a Toyota hi lux :* handy if it snows

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hope your ok as there's NHS can repair you bit hope the van is fixable. I suppose it could have been wporse with a bigger lorry. Do you think he was trying to read the sticker collection :) how do you camp in a Toyota hi lux :* handy if it snows
It has a hard top! :)

As for enjoying the Hi-Lux, it drinks like a fish and steers like a cross channel ferry, plus the alloys won't fit my van, even if I did have it. So, I would say it was a short lived love affair. Plus, I am using a company Focus this week, so the Hi-Lux is scratching it's ass all week.

1 - 20 of 180 Posts