Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
Does the courier get a free van polish.... O wait.... S***
Breast what time do I bring it around as its dirty :D I've cleaned my half LOL:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Breast what time do I bring it around as its dirty :D I've cleaned my half LOL:
Haha the jokes don't stop coming!! Speaking of jokes.... This courier service seems a bit poor... Are you dropping the polisher to me... Or am I collecting it?Rasp:

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
Drop it around tonight as I forgot I: :bhd

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
He did have, think he's now buying a bongo I mean T5 ;-P
In much the same way that there are magazines dedicated to the T4 & T5, can you get similar magazines dedicated to the Mazda Bongo, and would they therefore be known at 'Bongo Mags'?

Could be worse though if there was a magazine dedicated to the Honda Jazz...

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
Thanks graham T: the van made it to Devon again :D but I did flash a transit as I mistook it for a t5 :bhd need to get my eyes tested....

·
Super Moderator
5,344 Posts
Took delivery cheers guys. Already all the panels are starting to look the same shade T: except the rust on the sills lol

·
Registered
961 Posts
Good luck fella! lets see some photos soon!

Glad you made it to devon ok Chris.... find me a nice van while you're down there!!!Rasp:

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts
May have a bit of a problem then as its a visual part of the mot. Get yourself a side exit stainless with a dummy cat T:

·
Super Moderator
9,082 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,344 Posts
Can't for the life of me remember what the website is now but they do replacement cats really cheap. Typically I reversed and caught my rear box on a kerb and the force snapped the cat pipe on mine. I replaced with a de cat and the. A couple of months later they brought this cat business in :(. My mot is the end of June

121 - 140 of 180 Posts