·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts
Errrrr.. I don't think so :) I don't drive a toilet

·
Registered
27 Posts
hello all,

always been a fan of the VW campers and have recently found myself in the fortunate position to be able to finally buy one. so thought I'd pop into my local pub and introduce myself.
Im Jay live in Rochester. nice to meet you all :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cheers, will upload a few. Mid remodel at the moment. New units being delivered at the end of the month.☺

Was thinking about maybe busiest... never been to a weekender like that before, been to loads of festivals / rave weekenders but nothing van based.
Worth the trip?

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts
Nice T: I'll keep an eye out :)

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts
oh dear, after seeing how nice and shiny that one is. i`m definitely not putting a pic of my grubby well used one up.
Why not :* you want to see mine with all the filth up the sides :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
cheers all, unfortunately its not always that shiny. had literally just come back from the car washers, so took a pic while my mate was helping assemble the kitchen units.

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
Just out of interest, now that the merchandise tab has been removed is anyone still interested in the hoodies and t shirts? I know someone that does t shirt printing and possibly hoodies and was thinking about putting some ideas his way for a Kent version.

·
Registered
149 Posts
hi Folks, new guy here. looking into getting T5 so much I want, yet so little I can afford lol
I have ideas in my head of what i want looks and function wise , but will be new to the van scene so want o make sure i do it right first time.
wheres the best place to ask questions and get advice? are the Local meets for members only? or can i pop along say hi? i want to get inspiration and get ideas if thats cool

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
Hi mate well your in the right place for information as the forum is flooded with it and we will all help you where we can. Monthly meets are run by Festa and I and all are welcome.
Speak to Festa I know his brother is looking to sell a 2009 t5

·
Super Moderator
9,085 Posts
Speak to Festa I know his brother is looking to sell a 2009 t5
I'm having it :D
Keep an eye on regional meets in the community section and it will let you know where the next meet is, also in our signatures :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Holy poop on a pancake! I knew I had seen the pothole van before , Damn you Lee, you got me into modding many, MANY years ago when you just got S4XOW ......

now i want to get a T5 and its gonna happen all over again. my wife will want toil you lol

·
Super Moderator
5,359 Posts
Hey Brad how's it going, been a few years hasn't it, I think the last time I saw you I still had the T4. I've had a t5 now coming up for 3 years this September and it's still and on going project

As Festa has mentioned, keep an eye on the regional community section for meets, they are always held on the last Wednesday of every month, if not the details are always in Festa's and my signatures.
I'm looking at organising a another camp out soon but need to finalise a few things over the next week.
Lee

161 - 180 of 180 Posts