VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: Talk of the South

I hope u not skipping mine!T:
Skipping what mate? Lol only joking, if some1 puts an interesting build thread up i'll look at it. I'm tending to avoid tech posts because i read what people write and read others replies which are normally wrong and i start going a bit stark raving bonkers!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

So, here I am once again, rambling on to myself.

I was thinking of sharing what goes on in my brain cell, but it works sooooo fast that I couldn't keep up typing with it.

Even a gently huggy type loving hug wouldn't slow my cell down- far from it- though I can multi-task. And yes guys, multi tasking to us women is thinking of three things at once whilst doing two things at once whilst being loving to our loved ones.

....and thats why you guys get clean laundry, a dinner, and a bird that gets excited about T4's and T5's. x

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Awwww dear- went for a wee sail today.

Got totally blown off!
Very windy, well powered up on a slightly to big a sail for my weight/conditions. but hey- no one overtook me, mwahahahaa, suckers :D x

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

And yet another sail today- same as yesterday- but then changed down from a 5.75 to a 5.25 on an 86ltr. Pulled a shoulder muscle on my right so in lots of pain- fortunately for Neverwas I'm ambidextorious ;) x

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la......................

....because I can ;) x

·
Registered
463 Posts

You are so very special! Down your way Tomoz in me lorry. Gis a wave if you see me. I'll be the one talking to my empty passenger seat, asking for directions :)

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

And yet another sail today- same as yesterday- but then changed down from a 5.75 to a 5.25 on an 86ltr. Pulled a shoulder muscle on my right so in lots of pain- fortunately for Neverwas I'm ambidextorious ;) x
Katey my little luvely hope you ok ..................you really must watch them big sailey fings ........can only imagine the speed you got up to "last seen" !!!! LOL: x x x

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Re: TOTS (Talk of The South)

So my windsurfing has given way and most of my equipment is now sold.

Started kiting and picked it up really well, and a lot easier on the arms/shoulders than my windsurfing ever was.
I think with the windsurfing that I'd got to a level where my body just couldn't do any more. I've had close calls before but the last time I was out I really thought I was going to die :eek:
So that was the end of that.

Kiting is my new sport.

And it means less equipment to carry in the van- so now a proper camper conversion is taking place :D x

·
Registered
3,064 Posts

Kiting? A sport? Ball of string, some paper and canes is all you need, my girl. That and a wind! I:
LOL:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

That kid, that had been facepainted!, "I like Turtles", now that's a boy whoses cheese has slipped off his cracker.
Funny, very funny! A::D

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Festive Season

* * * * * * *​

I hope you all have a fabulous time and that your New Year celeberations for 2014 lead to a happy and prosperous year..

* * * * * * *​

On a personal note, I would like to thank everyone who has helped make the Essex Region a success with continued support at the meets and our summer camp out. I am truly grateful.

Thank you, I love you all, xxx​

* * * * * * *​

·
Registered
351 Posts

So my windsurfing has given way and most of my equipment is now sold.

Started kiting and picked it up really well, and a lot easier on the arms/shoulders than my windsurfing ever was.
I think with the windsurfing that I'd got to a level where my body just couldn't do any more. I've had close calls before but the last time I was out I really thought I was going to die :eek:
So that was the end of that.

Kiting is my new sport.

And it means less equipment to carry in the van- so now a proper camper conversion is taking place :D x
I have a few kites too Kate, its alot of fun eh. Just keep a couple in the van and when the wind is up you can have a quick session. I have a landboard but they are more suited to the beach but I don't get there too often.

Maybe you should have a go Kate T:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

I pondered on a land board to get some practice- but after speaking with a few land boarders I got the distinct impression that it's a very painful sport ;)

Also, due to my current medication it's probably best avoided. They even advised me to refrain from kitesurfing, but hey, like that's going to happen I: x

21 - 40 of 47 Posts