VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Re: TOTS (Talk of The South)

"Also, due to my current medication it's probably best avoided. They even advised me to refrain from kitesurfing, but hey, like that's going to happen x"

Lmao now that's funny! :) talk about hardcore xx

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

Okies, so I'm planning something different for February meet- will put up details over the weekend I: x

·
Registered
95 Posts

Sounds interesting Kate :cool:
Have you got any pics of Sundays meet that you can upload? It was good to see the vans out on a cold day.
Enjoyed my first meet. Can't wait for the next one. Hope to join the t4 ranks for the next one.....T:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)

INPUT REQUIRED I:

The summer meets (starting April) are reverting back to the 2nd Tuesday evenings of the months as originally planned.

Now, I'm happy to keep this at the Horse and Groom to run along side the modelling meet (LOL:) they have there, but am a bit uneasy about using the 'common ground' as I fear this may cause unrest amongst the local community- and that's not what we are about.

So we could:
a) keep it at the Horse and Groom and park outside the pub. (It is a good central meet location with good parking)
b) move to another pub location. (However, most pub car parks are not big enough to accommodate us all)
c) move to a shopping centre/retail park type place with MacDonalds etc (Can't do a regular MacDonalds because of carpark capacity and 2hr limit)

So, thinking ahead- what area in Essex do the majority hail from? Or shall we just keep it in Chelmsford :*

Please go to this thread and post your area so I can get a better idea of peoples locations: Who's in Essex, and where?

C'mon peeps- this is for all of us- so pleeeeeeeease help me out with this :grphg

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Ok, thank you for all the responses, so I'm going to go with the majority, and......

a) keep it at the Horse and Groom and park outside the pub. (It is a good central meet location with good parking)
See you all there I: x

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

There were thirteen vans at the monthly meet last nightlast night and only one was a T5, and yet when we started the Essex region it was the other way round with more T5's.
In fact, I recall there being one T4 owner saying to me (in jest) that it was "just not right and maybe I should do something about it"
Obviously I'm very discreet so won't be mentioning Paul's name I:

So, are T5 drivers seeing the error of their ways and buying T4's :* xxx

41 - 47 of 47 Posts