VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently bought a 1.9 1996 t4 which I love , but the previous owner has lowered it and the ride is terrible and it's too low to get into some of the beach car parks I use for kite surfing so I am putting it back to stock height. It won't look as good but it needs doing and I am on a budget.

Question is how hard is it to put back to stock ? Will I need to get tracking/camber set up ? Has anyone got any standard springs for sale for a panel van?

·
Registered
11,711 Posts
Talk to Colese on here he is Bristol based and lowers loads of vans so most likely to have some old standard springs. And HD will come to you to fit and sort.

Yes tracking etc will need doing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just seen your facebook page might get you to do the work. It needs suspension raised and new inner steering rods

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
I am going to Van West this sunday :) I will buy them then , how do I find you ?
just seen your facebook page might get you to do the work. It needs suspension raised and new inner steering rods
hello mate yes i will be there...will be in the trade area.....plenty of sc vw customs signs on show....

as for the work not a problem mate...

have a chat on sunday...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts