VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thinking of going over to the t5 side and putting out a few feelers to see what mine would be worth, right here goes: it's a 2002 lwb in factory reflex silver, 126,000 miles and the guy I bought it off used it to cart motox bikes about, he had the service history but lost it so I got the pumps and belt done and I've dropped the oil every 5000 miles so I've looked after her, sliders have tinted windows, solid tailgate, rcl and 2 keys, Saab 95 leather seats fitted, all insulated in the back with black carpeting, 110 leisure battery fitted with relay, did it myself and hasn't went in fire so must have did it right, 4 LCD lights in each corner and all colour coded paint work, 16" audi alloy wheels with only one scrape on one of them, bad points are a wee bit of surface rust around window sill but hardly notice it, it's been a good van for me and my missus thinks I'm daft but got some dough coming my way and fancy the 174 model, any advice would be appreciated and any comments taken on board thanks marc

1 - 1 of 1 Posts