VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
VW Transporter enthusiasts & the vwt4forums family, great to now be a part of your community! Looking forward to checking out the work you are doing on your vehicles.

We will be throwing out some thoughts and info on the benefits of polyurethane bushes for the Transporter suspension - knowledge we have acquired after 20 years of experience at PSB (Problem Solving Bushes).
Steve will be your go-to guy for any questions you may have, and will be engaging in many a forum discussion!

To give you a taste of what we do, below is a screenshot from our website of some of our bushes, with a very different design, making them easier to install than the OEM rubber ones. We are also happy to say that we offer a lifetime warranty on the bushes!

Once you have some PSB bushes in your hands, we also have install vids (as below) available to help you get them on your vehicle in no time.

Feel free to check out our online store for the full range of what we have on offer (with a nice 10% discount):
PSB - Transporter

·
Vendor
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No T4 Bushes :rolleyes:
Haha, as part of our development program, the T5/T6 bushes were the ones that were most requested, so we jumped on it & got them in the pipeline - since then they have been selling like hotcakes.
We are definitely open to developing the bushes for T4 as well.. I guess if ever there was a good platform to get some good feedback as to the market for T4 polyurethane bushes - this is it!💪
Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
You probably get more requests for T5 bushes cos there just isnt the build quality on the original items.
There are still plenty of T4 on the road but if you don't get requests for them there is no point making them.
I know I'm not the only person on here that owns a T4

Mark

·
Vendor
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You probably get more requests for T5 bushes cos there just isnt the build quality on the original items.
There are still plenty of T4 on the road but if you don't get requests for them there is no point making them.
I know I'm not the only person on here that owns a T4

Mark
Hi Mark, many thanks for your thoughts..
We will definitely be looking into this!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts